2 Pound offers lectures, courses, training and mentoring packages for multiple topics within Usability and Project Management. The objectives of each course is to introduce individuals to some of the latest thinking and best practices within the respective discipline. Course attendees can enter at a beginner level or as an experienced practitioner and still be able to find relevant material that they can apply to their daily work.
Courses are flexible in their delivery methods and can be custom tailored to match students experience levels.
- Software Project Management Best Practices*
- Implementing Risk-based Project Scheduling
- Usability as Quality Driver
- Design of QA Software Metrics and Project Scheduling
- Project Analytic and Decision-Making Tools*
*Available as an e-Learning course.
•COURSES IN DEVELOPMENT
- Tracking and Scheduling New Product Innovation
- System Analysis and Design and Project Fast-Tracking
- Object-Oriented Software Project Management
- Project Management Negotiation and Team Leadership
- Situational Leadership®
- Pipelining Consumer Feedback with Development Best Practices